Adult martial arts classes in Mokena, Frankfort, and Tinley Park, IL
Our adult classes are designed to improve flexibility, balance, endurance and strength, while teaching self-defense techniques.
As an adult, martial arts classes at Family Martial Arts will offer:
- Learning self-defense
- Better health and wellness
- Reduce stress
- Build confidence
- Learning something new
- Different form of exercise
- Meeting new people
- Being part of a positive and supportive group atmosphere
Choose Family Martial Arts
At Family Martial Arts, we strive to bring out the best in every student. For over 20 years, we have been teaching teens and adults how to increase their focus and self-control while getting in shape, too!
It’s never too late to begin your martial arts training! Adult students of all ages come to us in all levels of physical fitness. You will be looked at as an individual and trained according to your abilities!
Getting started is simple!
- We offer a flexible schedule, making it easy to bring your child to classes that fit your schedule best
- Our Two Week Trial Program provides everything your child needs to get started
- Full-time, professional school, dedicated to martial arts offers enrollment at any time! No session registration deadlines!