When trying to choose which martial arts school is right for you, there are certain factors that should come into consideration. Some questions you may want to ask include:
- What is the quality of instruction? How many years and levels of experience?
- Is the facility big enough? Clean? Safe?
- What is the class schedule? Is it flexible?
- Where is the school located? Is it convenient?
- Are there special events?
Using these questions as guidelines, you will be well informed when choosing the best martial arts school for you and your family.
- Over 20 years of experience Family Martial Arts has taught the benefits of martial arts training to thousands of children and adults. Led by founder, owner and Headmaster Sungho Kim, our school is committed to teaching focus, confidence, and respect through the self-defense techniques of Tae Kwon Do.
- Spacious, clean, and safe facilities We take pride in the quality of our Tae Kwon Do school. Our facility provide a spacious, clean, and safe environment for our students and families.
- A positive learning environment Our students come first. Our students receive patient and encouraging instruction. We welcome you to visit our school and see what a difference a positive learning environment can make for your family.
- Flexible class times We realize that today's families have busy schedules, and adding something new may be challenging. That's why we've designed our schedule with flexible class times in order to accommodate as many people's schedules as possible. Unlike other activities, you don't have to come to the same day and time each week.
- Special events throughout the year In addition to our regular classes we host numerous events for our students, including our halloween party, Movie Nights, tournaments, and children’s birthday parties. Key to every event is that our students and families have fun with a staff and organization they trust.
- Personal attention for every student We know the impact a good teacher can have on a student. Our instructors are patient and enthusiastic, and teach with a perfect blend of discipline and fun. With our low student-teacher ratio, every student receives personal attention. Our instructors are dedicated to helping all students achieve their best.